Just got myself one of these tiny micro helicopters, these things are amazing! 4 channel r/c and hence they handle very much like the bigger electric helis do.
There are loads of small heli’s around, but these are not like the cheaper toy ones out there, please be aware of that if you get one, they are quite difficult to fly if you are new to r/c helicopters.
Hence in the picture, you can see I backed mine into a wall and broke the tail blade 😉 Opps
Great fun though!
I would advise to anyone new to these, to turn down the pot on the receiver under the front cover, so there is not so much movement in the servos, and turn it back up when your skills get better.
These are quite difficult to get , there are a few online dealers, but search the net about them , as some out there did not give a very good service, either that or order direct from china on ebay.
- Wingsland S6 Range test 21st April 2019
- DJI Mavic pro dummy controller teardown 17th April 2019
- DJI Mavic Air Dummy Teardown 11th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 Flight with telemetry 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 with Flytrex logger mod 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 at beach 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 Test 3rd March 2019
- Wingsland X1 1st March 2019
- Wingsland S6 Indoor Mode vs Outdoor Mode 15th February 2019
- Zerotech Dobby Hover test 15th February 2019