Very intrested to read Michael Schumacher was thinking of making a return for Massa who would pprob be out of racing for a while.
As it turned out it was no rumour and the 40 year old is making a comeback at the next race. That takes a lot of guts to step back into the F1 scene again.
When you leave any sport at the height and then try a comeback, there is always a big risk you wont do so well and it takes the shine of all you did in the past.
But Michael seems to have still worked hard on keeping fit and that for sure gives him a chance, but still must be hard trying to compete against some drivers who are 20 years younger in F1 now. But if he can still pull some magic out of that 40 year old body, he will go down in history even more so.
Shall be great to see how he does and for sure, he wil draw big tv and race audiences for his come back, and I hope he does well.
- Wingsland S6 Flash Light 29th April 2019
- Updating a Wingsland S6 with problems. 23rd April 2019
- Wingsland S6 camera firmware S6X70807 22nd April 2019
- Wingsland S6 Range test 21st April 2019
- DJI Mavic pro dummy controller teardown 17th April 2019
- DJI Mavic Air Dummy Teardown 11th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 Flight with telemetry 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 with Flytrex logger mod 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 at beach 10th April 2019
- Wingsland M5 Test 3rd March 2019