I have got a few parts to repair this DJI Mavic pro
Some new ribbons from China for the badly corroded ones that goto the gimbal and from the main board to the esc board.
Main stumbling block now is the Mavic pro platinum ESC board, its different to the normal pro model and has the better esc chips on it. But its a quite expensive and also a lot of sellers claim to sell it , but they show photo of the older type and makes ordering them from China a pain.
Could use Aliexpress but can take upto 3 months to get it from there, so going just put this project on back burner for now until one shows up.
I did apply 5 volts to where it was missing on the main board and that did light up, so there is a slight chance it may still work.
But until I get a working pro platinum esc , cant really test fully yet.
Also picked up 2 front motors with arms for the pro platinum, as one of the orginal front motors needs bearings and it hard to see how I can get motors out as on the front arms, as it looks like motors and wi-fi antennas were put in arms and then it was plastic welded together. On the back arms you can easy slide out motors and wires. You could cut the front motor wires, but such litte slack would be a pain to re-solder them back on.
I am not sure the pro platinum are the same as the older models??? I assume they maybe and its just the esc board and props that are different, but picked these arms up just in case.
Anyway, this stays in the box of parts for now 😉
- Bebop 2 GPS Repair - 51,713 views
- Wingsland S6 battery tests - 2,375 views
- WingSland S6 Charger mod - 1,164 views
- Wingsland S6 USB update Firmware - 998 views
- Updating a Wingsland S6 with problems. - 906 views
- Wingsland S6 Downloads - 834 views
- Replacing worn out Wingsland S6 cells - 806 views
- Mobile Eyewear Recorder - 789 views
- Wingsland R6 Different versions - 772 views
- Wingsland S6 Flight controller Firmware - 752 views
- Wingsland no longer on Apple app store 31st July 2020
- Mavic Air water damage 9th June 2020
- Wingsland s6 zerotech 1104 motors 19th April 2020
- Wingsland S6 3D printed Battery mod! 19th April 2020
- Missing questions 5th March 2020
- Flyaway Wingsland S6 2nd March 2020
- Simtoo XT175 Fairy drone 26th January 2020
- DJI Spark battery mod 22nd December 2019
- Mavic pro platinum 22nd December 2019
- Microsoft 2019 22nd December 2019