I have got a few parts to repair this DJI Mavic pro
Some new ribbons from China for the badly corroded ones that goto the gimbal and from the main board to the esc board.
Main stumbling block now is the Mavic pro platinum ESC board, its different to the normal pro model and has the better esc chips on it. But its a quite expensive and also a lot of sellers claim to sell it , but they show photo of the older type and makes ordering them from China a pain.
Could use Aliexpress but can take upto 3 months to get it from there, so going just put this project on back burner for now until one shows up.
I did apply 5 volts to where it was missing on the main board and that did light up, so there is a slight chance it may still work.
But until I get a working pro platinum esc , cant really test fully yet.
Also picked up 2 front motors with arms for the pro platinum, as one of the orginal front motors needs bearings and it hard to see how I can get motors out as on the front arms, as it looks like motors and wi-fi antennas were put in arms and then it was plastic welded together. On the back arms you can easy slide out motors and wires. You could cut the front motor wires, but such litte slack would be a pain to re-solder them back on.
I am not sure the pro platinum are the same as the older models??? I assume they maybe and its just the esc board and props that are different, but picked these arms up just in case.
Anyway, this stays in the box of parts for now 😉
- Bebop 2 GPS Repair - 225,648 views
- Wingsland S6 battery tests - 4,429 views
- Wingsland S6 USB update Firmware - 2,919 views
- WingSland S6 Charger mod - 2,754 views
- Wingsland s6 zerotech 1104 motors - 2,420 views
- Wingsland S6 Page - 2,419 views
- Updating a Wingsland S6 with problems. - 2,352 views
- Contact us - 2,262 views
- Wingsland S6 Flight controller Firmware - 2,208 views
- DJI Mavic pro dummy controller teardown - 2,076 views
- Wingsland apps back in Apple store 21st April 2021
- Wingsland S6 different motors test 20th March 2021
- DJI Mavic Air Master Airscrew 16th March 2021
- DJI Spark Master Airscrew props 14th March 2021
- DJI FPV 8th March 2021
- 18650 cells Wingsland S6 8th March 2021
- Windows HP Elite X3 26th February 2021
- DJI Battery charging day 15th February 2021
- Wingsland S6 li-ion cells 8th February 2021
- Failed Chinese spot welder 8th February 2021