I have got a few parts to repair this DJI Mavic pro
Some new ribbons from China for the badly corroded ones that goto the gimbal and from the main board to the esc board.
Main stumbling block now is the Mavic pro platinum ESC board, its different to the normal pro model and has the better esc chips on it. But its a quite expensive and also a lot of sellers claim to sell it , but they show photo of the older type and makes ordering them from China a pain.
Could use Aliexpress but can take upto 3 months to get it from there, so going just put this project on back burner for now until one shows up.
I did apply 5 volts to where it was missing on the main board and that did light up, so there is a slight chance it may still work.
But until I get a working pro platinum esc , cant really test fully yet.
Also picked up 2 front motors with arms for the pro platinum, as one of the orginal front motors needs bearings and it hard to see how I can get motors out as on the front arms, as it looks like motors and wi-fi antennas were put in arms and then it was plastic welded together. On the back arms you can easy slide out motors and wires. You could cut the front motor wires, but such litte slack would be a pain to re-solder them back on.
I am not sure the pro platinum are the same as the older models??? I assume they maybe and its just the esc board and props that are different, but picked these arms up just in case.
Anyway, this stays in the box of parts for now 😉
- Bebop 2 GPS Repair - 92,018 views
- Wingsland S6 battery tests - 2,932 views
- WingSland S6 Charger mod - 1,730 views
- Wingsland S6 USB update Firmware - 1,651 views
- Updating a Wingsland S6 with problems. - 1,449 views
- Wingsland S6 Flight controller Firmware - 1,300 views
- Mobile Eyewear Recorder - 1,230 views
- Replacing worn out Wingsland S6 cells - 1,188 views
- Wingsland S6 Downloads - 1,167 views
- Contact us - 1,126 views
- Wingsland S6 battery mod 10th January 2021
- Flashing Wingsland R6 Wifi firmware 9th January 2021
- Wingsland S6 Emax 1106 testing 26th November 2020
- More Wingsland S6 tests 23rd October 2020
- Wingsland S6 still worth buying in 2020? 4th September 2020
- Wingsland S6 1600mah battery 4th September 2020
- Wingsland no longer on Apple app store 31st July 2020
- Mavic Air water damage 9th June 2020
- Wingsland s6 zerotech 1104 motors 19th April 2020
- Wingsland S6 3D printed Battery mod! 19th April 2020